The Botany at Dairy Farm district is a 99-year leasehold on the site which covers 15,663.2 sq meters. It could lead to the construction of 385 dwellings. Dairy Farm Walk site is available for those who wish to be included be placed on reserve List from URA.
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve as well as Chestnut Nature Park. With this stunning vegetation surrounding the future developments are set to create a vibrant and peaceful area.
The Botany Singapore is comprised of The Rail Mall, Bukit Panjang Plaza, Fajar Shopping Centre & Junction 10. Residents in The Botany can get access to banking facilities like banks, pharmacies, as well as supermarkets, as food shops.
Botany at Dairy Farm operating hours are among the most significant components that make up City Fringe which is located in the highly acclaimed District 23 which includes Dairy Farm Walk which is run by Sim Lian Land & Development Pte Ltd.
The main benefits of selling your product are
- The Downtown Line’s Hillview and Cashew MRT stations lie just a couple of steps away from these stations. In addition the free shuttle bus can connect Bukit Panjang to Hillview MRT.
- The ideal location for those who enjoy nature and enjoy peace and peaceful area to live in.
- District 23 Dairy Farm The homes are located near major transportation hubs , as well as the most prestigious schools in Bukit Timah.
- 5-minute drive, 5 minutes drive Rail Mall, HillV2, The Hillion and Bukit Panjang Plaza
- Excellent connectivity with expressways, such as those of the Pan-island Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway
- It’s a quick drive to the closest malls and grocery stores like HilV2, The Rail Mall, Hillion Mall, etc
- Schools near by include St Joseph Church Kindergarten, CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace, German European School Singapore and numerous others.
Botany Dairy Farm has been described as a condo that is being built in Dairy Farm Dairy Farm Walk District 23. It is owned by Sim Lian Land Pte Ltd and Sim Lian Development Pte Ltd. It is close to numerous schools, which are safe and easily accessible via expressways, as well as public transportation. The project is expected to include 385 homes of various dimensions. It could include as tiny as a single bedroom , or as large as five bedrooms.
Sim Lian’s Botany in Dairy Farm structures provide freehold homes for families that have lived in Singapore for forty years. Sim Lian Group was founded to provide the largest choice of the latest methods of construction. Sim Lian Group is recognized as a well-established property development firm which is solely focused on investment and construction. Sim Lian Group offers various mixed-use residential properties and residential and commercial properties within the region.
Sim Lian Group is a long-standing property developer located in Singapore and has been building homes within Singapore since more than 40 many years. Sim Lian Group is well-known for its experience in providing high-quality and cost-effective projects in residential, industrial commercial, mixed-use or commercial projects.